1) Netwalking field trip sample permission slip;
2) Informational letter to parents;
3) Netwalking application forms to help club leaders get to know their students;
4) Rule sheet for establishing a smooth operation;
5) Name game icebreaker example sheet and master sheet for first meeting;
6) Link to First Aid Kit information, and first aid kit fundraiser materials. First Aid and CPR Training for club leaders is available through Rhode Island EMS, which holds classes every Sunday.
Walk with an emergency phone number list and establish additional safety through appropriate sign-out protocols that outline who is authorized to pick up club participants at the end of each session.
We also provide Program Administrators and Facilitators with training and with ideas to help clubs raise funds for special field trips and projects through the sales of audio programs, books, cards and other products.
Click here to watch a 4-minute walking club
video > youtube
Click here for info on how to RAISE FUNDS.